Hodgdon Family Therapy
Marriage, Family & Individual Counseling
Welcome! Are you ready to “Do Life Differently?”
You’ve heard that the definition of insanity is “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.” It’s so easy to get stuck, isn’t it? Are you ready for change? Are you:
- Sick and tired of being sick and tired?
- Curious about how you got to where you are?
- Looking for new ideas?
- Courageous enough to implement them?
- Willing to laugh at life and yourself?
- Able to accept that being “good enough” is a more attainable goal than perfection?
I’m ready to help you (and your spouse, partner or family) as you sort through the puzzle pieces of your life and put them together in new and more effective ways.
Jane's Story | Philosophy | Getting Started | Referral Letters | Public Speaking | Payment |Location
Jane Hodgdon Rodich, LMFT